Change~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules and guidelines

Go down

Rules and guidelines Empty Rules and guidelines

Post by Q Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:26 am

Here are some rules and guidelines to go on:

1. No spamming
That's quite self-explanatory. Please don't post something with just the message 'lol' or something like that.

2. No plagiarism
Again, quite self-explanatory. Please don't take anyone else's stuff and post it as your own, if you do choose to post someone else's work, please acknowledge them, and make sure it is with their permission.

3. Limit that ammount of swearing
I know for a fact that it would be quite impossible to ban swearing completely, i do it myself occasionally. So, instead of banning swearing, i would like to ask everybody to please limit the ammount of swearing they do. You may not be affected by people swearing at you, but other people might.

4. Stay on topic
Please stay on topic when you are posting. Don't go off topic too much, people going off topic will be tolerated, but you never know when one of the moderators will snap and ban you; so please, please, please don't go off topic.

e.g.
A: OMG, DON'T YOU THINK THAT GUY FROM FULL METAL ALCHEMIST IS JUST SO COOL?
B: yeh, i know ayeeee, he's the best.
C: I like apples.

In a case such as the above, a moderator may find it necessary for them to ban member C. So please stay on topic.

Any other suggestions for rules are welcome, so please post them in the 'Improvements and suggestions' section of the forum.
Q
Q
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum