Change~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So what's this all about?

Go down

So what's this all about? Empty So what's this all about?

Post by Q Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:04 am

Hello,
Okay, this is basically a self explanatory forum...and also my second attempt at a forum (i deleted all the categories there were before). I realised that having a forum for discussing ANYTHING is kinda stupid. No one ever posts when you can talk about anything on the forum T____T". So yeah, the forum went dead. Totally pathetic.

Anyway, i've decided to theme this forum. People on this forum should talk about Korean and Japanese stuff. Such as Korean music, Japanese music, Anime, and Manga.

Okay, enough talk - The following are some outlines of the functions and goals of this forum:

--- To register, click the 'register' button at the home page. Your account will be automatically activated, and you will immediately be able to post.

--- My aim is to get around 30 members to start off, the more the better. If you think that this forum is a good idea, i urge you to spread it around and tell everyone you know.

--- If this forum become successful, say 100+ people, i'll be needing moderators for every category.

--- The ultimate goal of this forum is to let people talk about what they like, as long as it's within the categories in this forum; please dont go off topic.

--- ALSO, THIS IS THE OFFICIAL FORUM SITE FOR LEWIS' FORT STREET JAPANESE CLUB; IF YOU'RE IN THIS CLUB PLEASE CONTACT, AND I'LL MAKE A GROUP FOR YOU GUYS!!

Kind Regards,
Q
Q
Q
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum