Change~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Activity Suggestions

3 posters

Go down

Activity Suggestions Empty Activity Suggestions

Post by Tsuki Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:51 am

As you have it, the holidays are comming and i can't wait ^^ YAY
The executive members and i have wanted to do some other activities other than just watching anime all the time.
So we would like to have some suggestions in what we can do.
We might want to introduce some japanese traditional games or just some more common ones played.
Mahjong or something might be taught or if any other game sets like othelo (is that how you spell it?)
or Shogi and go

Well so we will making some final descisions please post your thought X3

Last edited by Complexity on Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Making it an overall topic for anything)
Tsuki
Tsuki

Back to top Go down

Activity Suggestions Empty Re: Activity Suggestions

Post by Kysuke Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:24 am

Dang.. Tommorow (i.e. 10 Thursday December) is an excursion to Jambaroo for Year 8s and school ends on Wednesday next week!! >_>'' In other words for those who don't understand we just had our last club meeting!

Anyway.. suggestions for activities could include card games or video games (don't think many would have). I'd liked to play mahjong but as I've stated earlier on.. There won't be a chance for me! T_T

There aren't many Japanese games you could play without the resources though you could ask Mr. Tippet or Mr. Gillespie for them O.o (i.e. board games) A Japanese Quiz may be popular on specific topics (preferably Japanese related ones). You could ask the members to research on the topic or be an unprepared one. A topic I would like would be about anime!

Hope this helps!
Kysuke
Kysuke

Back to top Go down

Post by Complexity Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:22 pm

I have a good suggestion.
We shall at the end of every term have a quiz///contest and the winner gets a prize. The quiz can be anything jap related =P
So theres a good suggestion there....
Complexity
Complexity

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down